
This was seriously my best Christmas EVER. We had many places to go. Monday my mom's, Christmas eve my dad's, the Edmondson's, and Horton's. Christmas day, our house, Chris's parents, and then my grandmother's. So it has been a very busy Christmas but a great one. Nash had so much fun and got so much stuff. I am planning on going through it all tomorrow. Having Nash made Christmas much more special. As you get older it seems like Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas but having a baby brings that all back. Chris and I had a good Christmas too. Chris did good for me. I did not do so hot for him. He got me the things I wanted and surprised me with a couple other things I didn't think he would think of but I love. Also we normally get each other Christmas cards. He got me a really cute one as usual and normally he signs "love Chris". This year he wrote something really sweet. I did not do so hot. I got him things he wanted but a comic book I ordered turned out to be in German and I forgot the Christmas card. Chris got some other things he really wanted and I got a new camera that I love!!!! Once I figure out how to get the pictures on the computer you will see the difference in the quality. I have some Christmas ones on there that I may post later but for now here are several other pictures I took over the the course of our Christmas stops. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and remembered the reason we celebrate Christmas, the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Nash with some books he got.
Nash LOVES his Elmo Live. Mommy really likes it too.
Nash with my dad and his big cousin Trace. Trace loves Nash and Nash loves him.
My dad got Nash his first basketball goal.
Nash in his pj's with his stocking Christmas morning and then sitting by the tree.
Daddy showing Nash how to use his new walker Santa left for him.
Nash and Sadie
Nash with Mimi and Poppy giving him water from a little water bottle
1 comment:
He's too cute. I agree that Christmas was so much better having a baby. We also had a great time with Makenna. Although we didn't have as many places to go it was still busy. I'm glad you guys had a good holiday.
Post a Comment