Friday, December 12, 2008

The saga continues....

Last night, Nash took at nap at 6:30 for about an hour and then went to bed at 9:00. So, I thought "good he will sleep good tonight since he isgoing to bed later". I couldn't be more wrong. He woke up every hour crying. Then at midnight stayed up to a little after 1:00am. He was just incredibly fussy and just wanted to be held. I got about four hours of sleep last night. He woke up again a little after 5:00 and was just up and super fussy. He is congested. He seems like he can barely breathe. His eyes are matted with gunk as I call it. So, I called the doctor. They called him some eye drops and told me to give him Robitussin. So that is where we are. I also remembered that he had a humidifier in his closet. A friend of mind told me how well that worked for her son. So it is out and on and we are starting this new medicine. I am hoping to have good results. I had a mandatory meeting that we have at work twice a year so I had to go in but got off early. I hate to see the way he looks like now. He just cries a lot and his poor eyes and nose are horrible. I am praying he gets better soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Nash (and you)! I'm so sorry to hear he's been this sick. I'm sure you're both exhausted. Hopefully it'll be over soon, and he'll get back to feeling better.