Well, I got my wish we did get our snow day. However, it has not been that great of a day. First of all, I did not sleep well last night and I think I now have what Nash has. My nose is really stopped up. I have a tickle in my throat that does not go away. I have been taking medication and I will feel back to normal one minute and the next super stopped up again. Nash has been cranky today and seems to be coughing more today than I can remember. He did not eat much of his cereal or his fruit today. He gets cranky when I give it to him so I think he just does not feel like eating. Speaking of not feeling like eating, I have no sense of taste. My hearing also seems to be muffled. My nose is raw from blowing it so much. I am so ready to have a healthy family again. Chris feels better and is hoping he does not get it back from us. I am concerned that Nash's cough has gotten worse and I plan on calling the doctor tomorrow. He has coughed so hard that he starts to gag. It has been five days and it seems worse today than it has been. I am giving him the children's Mucinex and I am talking the adult kind. It does seem to help. Maybe it is just breaking it up more. I don't know. I am not in the medical field and this is the first time my son has been sick. On a positive note, last night I did get the rest of my presents wrapped, separated by places we are going, pictures in frames and in bags, some laundry done, and today I baked cookies in my double oven (which saved a lot of time) for my co-workers.
On a weird side note but somewhat related I bought Sadie some pet stairs because Chris is concerned with him getting older that he does need to keep jumping to get onto the bed. Well, this did not go over as well as we thought. He gets confused and frustrated at the stairs. He just paws at them or jumps over them. So, a few times in the early morning hours when I was finally asleep I was woke up by him pawing at the bed which usually means he needs to go outside but this time meant he did not know how to get on the bed. yay! Now the stairs are moved and won't be moved back until he knows how to use them.
My Christmas wish is to have a healthy family!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment