
Nash eating in his high chair for the first time. I like it because it rolls and I can take him wherever in it. He's such a big boy in it.
He likes to play with the tag on the pillow. Simple pleasures!

Nash has a lot of little Christmas outfits I am trying to get him to wear before Christmas.

I think he was talking or fixing to cough but I thought his face looked funny.

There's the smile I was looking for.
1 comment:
He is so incredibly cute!!! He looks like such a big boy in his grown up pants and shirt! I can't believe he is 6 months old already! Where does the time go? I love seeing his pictures because it makes me laugh that him and Makenna are so different. My aunt said he and she are on pace to look like you and Chris. Makenna is tiny like you and Nash is going to be big like Chris. Not that Chris is big, but he is a lot bigger than you. Well, I have to say, if I'm to be his future mother-in-law, I approve. He is adorable!!
Post a Comment