Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scooting and Sadie

Tonight I had Nash on the floor on his belly while I was doing some sit ups. Normally he does not like being on his belly for very long. This time was different. He seemed interested in it. He would get up on his hands, move his hands to the right, go back down on his belly, and repeat. After no time he about did a complete circle. He was happy about it. It's like he realized he just figured out a new trick. I praised him and talked about how good he did and he just smiled back.

Sadie has been really good with Nash from day one. Most of the time he just ignores him unless he is crying then Sadie goes and checks on him. Nash is very interested in Sadie. He watches everything he does. He wants to grab him. Tonight Nash was sitting on the floor and Sadie came and laid right beside him. He let him grab onto his hair and ears (which is a BIG deal). So maybe he is warming up to him and realizing this little boy is here to stay.










No comments: