Thursday, December 11, 2008
today's update
Last night, Nash woke up a few times but went back to sleep good. He did not have fever when he woke up and had not vomitted so I gave him some cereal which he scarfed down. Then he ate some pears. I thought this was a good sign. He took a long nap this morning but woke up burning up. He had 101. I gave him some Tylenol. He had another good nap. He has been okay. Still kind of fussy and clingy. Not really playing like he normally does. He still is nursing good. I am begining to wonder if it really is a stomach virus or some other virus. He has not thrown up since yesterday morning and has not had a dirty diaper since Tuesday night. He does cough and sneeze some. He also has been congested. He has some fun times where he will laugh at me some but then he doesn't feel like it. Anyways, I hope he stops running a temp soon and starts to be his old self again. I hate seeing him sitting there moaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment