Saturday, December 13, 2008

Feeling Better

Thank the Lord! Today Nash is feeling much better than yesterday. Still not 100% but I can see a big difference. He still coughs some and is a little congested and can get fussy at times but he is not crying his eyes out, not breathing, and fussy all the time. I think the medication is working and the humidifier helped. Last night he slept in his swing right next to his humidifier. He did get up some but had a long stretch of sleep from 11 to 5. He would cry some and then go right back to sleep. We went to my side of the families Christmas parties. I was glad they got to see Nash because some of them hadn't at this point but I wish he could of been his usual happy fun self. He did have spurts of his old self but spurts of his sick fussy self too. I had a cousin that I grew up with who did not even know I was pregnant. He said that can't be your baby. Crazy how we only see some family around the holidays and how little we know what is going on in their lives. I enjoyed showing him off and seeing my parents showing him off. We are all so proud of him and love him so much!

No comments: