Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nash is sick :(

This morning Nash woke up a little after 5 am. I went to feed him. He normally goes back to sleep until 7am. He seem more awake, not wanting to go back to sleep, but not really happy either. So, I went ahead and got him dressed, put him in the swing, and turned on PBS so I could get in the shower. I checked on him when I got out and he was kind of coughing and all the sudden his mouth filled up with clear liquid and it poured out everywhere. He soaked through his blanket, overalls, and shirt. I checked his temp and he has 100.2. So I called and got a doctor's appointment for today. I don't think they are going to be able to give him his shots and do his 6 month well check now that he is sick which I guess is good news for him but I hate that he is sick. He has not been sick until now and it makes me sad. He just kind of lays there. He hasn't thrown up again (yet) and I hope he doesn't. I will update after his doctor's appointment. The previous post was done earlier in the week and just posted today in case you're confused.

No comments: