Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 Months Old

Can he be any cuter? I don't think so. You can't really tell on these pictures but his hair is growing in more and getting thicker. I am looking forward to when I can start spiking it up or give him a mohawk. The weird thing is sometimes his hair looks blond and sometimes it looks dark.

I can't believe my little boy is already six months old. He is sitting up pretty good and for longer periods of time. His appetite seems to have increased as he scarfs down his cereal and baby food. He is really interested in his hands. He puts them in front of his face, stares at them as he moves his fingers. He has started scooting some when he is on his belly. He likes to talk and babble and laugh. He is normally really happy unless he is tired or hungry. He is a silly boy and does things to make me laugh like right now he is bouncing in his bouncer laughing at me to get some attention. He loves his mommy and gives me hugs, kisses, and big smiles when I come home from work. His 6th month check up is Dec. 11th so I will update then on his weight, height, and all that fun stuff. He will also be getting the dreaded shots tomorrow so we will probably just hang out and I will baby him like I normally do on those days.

No comments: