hello. nice to meet you (thru the internet!) and thanks for the comment.
I read back on some of your BFing posts and felt for sure i could have written portions of them word for word! no one tells you how obsessed you become with BFing, huh!? :)
look forward to reading your blog. Nash is A-dorable.
DJ-You men would want to know those things! It is a Cannon Rebel XS and that is about all I know about it. Oh and it is a 10.1 mega pixel. Other than it takes really good pictures. Kat-look forward to getting to know you more through here and getting advice and giving advice or just going through the same things together. Thanks about my little man. Yours is a cutie too. I loved the spiked hair.
3 comments:
hello. nice to meet you (thru the internet!) and thanks for the comment.
I read back on some of your BFing posts and felt for sure i could have written portions of them word for word! no one tells you how obsessed you become with BFing, huh!? :)
look forward to reading your blog. Nash is A-dorable.
are you going to share information about what kind of camera you got?
DJ-You men would want to know those things! It is a Cannon Rebel XS and that is about all I know about it. Oh and it is a 10.1 mega pixel. Other than it takes really good pictures.
Kat-look forward to getting to know you more through here and getting advice and giving advice or just going through the same things together. Thanks about my little man. Yours is a cutie too. I loved the spiked hair.
Post a Comment