Wonder where he gets it????
Don't know what I am going do with it. I can brush it down or to the side and it looks okay but tends to still have some curl to it. I wanted him to have long hair but we will see how crazy it gets. His dad's hair gets pretty crazy the longer it gets.
Nash's face is reflective of how today has gone. I called in because my stomach and head have been hurting. Mainly today...head hurts like crazy and just does not get better. No engergy. Body aches. fun stuff. I hate being sick. So much I want to do but can't make myself to much of anything.
Nash has been in a pretty good mood but has times of big time fussiness. I don't think he is feeling well either. Last night he did not sleep well. It has been a good month since he has slept through the night and we have been resorting to putting him in bed with us because I can usually pat him or comfort him when he does wake up and he will go back to sleep until last night. I'm sure he's probably teething and not feeling well. It has been a series of things that have caused him problems of sleeping at night. Just want it to be better but don't see light at the end of the tunnel right now. I have even been looking up stuff online but there are so many different things that can be causing it but I just have to deal with it no matter what the cause is.
Other eventful things... I got a new phone. The LG Vu. So far I am liking it. It is a touch screen like the Iphone. You can get online and check email easily. So, I am satisfied. I was debating between it and the Blackberry Curve. Still kind of am but I think I am going to stick with one I have. The Blackberry is a nicer phone and the battery last longer but mine does all I need it to do and is nice.
Chris is out of school. Which ususally makes me real frustrated to get up and go to work with him being at home sleeping in but he has been helping around the house and doing things so when I get home I don't have to do much which is nice.
I think that is all for now. Head is hurting and computer screen is making it worse.
1 comment:
He's a handsome little man, curls and all!!!
Post a Comment