Monday, June 22, 2009

wagon







I have been wanting Nash to have a wagon because I thought every little boy needs a wagon. I wanted to wait for his birthday to see what he got. He did not get one for his birthday but I used money he got to go towards a wagon. I didn't realize how expensive they were and he didn't even get the expensive one. I got it last week and Chris put it together today. When I came home he said it was a piece of crap because when you rolled it around the wheels didn't want to cooperate. So, he told me to get in it. I was nervous and thought I would break it. That is what I really should of had a picture of because he wheeled me around the house. The wheels worked fine with me in it. I guess it just needed weight in it. Nash was a little skeptical of it but once he rode around in it he like it so we went on a little wagon ride around the block tonight. It was surprisingly easy to pull him in. We did not go up any big hills though. He enjoyed his wagon ride. It is a two seater with straps, cup holders, and even little storage place so Nash says to all his friends "wanna come take a spin in my new ride?"

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

nate's raising his hand! too cute!!!