Sunday, June 28, 2009
curses target curses
AHHHHHHHHH!!! I 'm so upset right now. I have ventured out to Target the last few weeks. I think what started it was getting Nash's wagon. While I was there I saw some cute dresses. I love to wear comfy summer dresses to work and I found some good ones. The first night I got two. Loved them both. When I put one of them on it had these snag whole things in them. So I took it back and got a couple more. Yes one of them I got had a couple of whole things in them again (a completely differnt dress). Tonight I took that one back and exchanged it for the very same one. I got there. Saw the dresses. (the previous one I took back they did not have it any longer). Got what I thought was my size at least that is what the hanger said. When I got it home and put it up thinking I was done with target because I checked for wholes or snags. It was an XL instead of a XS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to scream. I did throw up my hands in a little fit and said I am done with target!!! (Not really but I am super frustrated and won't go back for a while)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Curls and all, this little man is just too handsome!!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment