At 3:19 am this morning, Nash Rivers Horton turned one year old!!! Boy, the time flies! It has been a WONDERFUL year. Definitely my best year ever! He is such a sweet, happy, lovable, smart, handsome little boy and I could not ask for more. There will be plenty more pictures and updates to follow as we are celebrating his birthday today and having his birthday party this weekend. Right now I am not able to verbalize how I am feeling without tears shedding all over my laptop. I may do that later if I am able to get through it.
So on a much lighter note here are his 12 month pictures and updates. He has been walking holding on to things especially his little toy that he pushes and walks behind but is not quite brave enough to let go and venture out on his own. As soon as he realizes he standing by himself he sits down. We have started putting whole milk in his formula and he seems to be okay with it. In fact one day he drank just whole milk better than I expected. His car seat has been offically turned face forward (thank goodness). I think he will enjoy it much better. He has been able to climb up the stairs all the way to the second floor by himself (of course with me right behind him) and he loves doing it.
(I love you, Nash! I hope you have a wonderful first birthday and I am so thankful to have gotten to be your mother and enjoy this last year with you. You are my sunshine!)
2 comments:
Happy Birtday Nash! He has the most adorable little smile!
Nash, you have brought so much happiness to all who know you. I can't believe you are already one. I guess the saying is true, "My, how time flys when you're having fun!" We love you so much and are so thankful for you little man.
Post a Comment