Saturday, June 13, 2009

we're gonna party like it's your birthday
















So we had Nash's birthday party today and it went well. We had a lot of family and friends present. These pictures are just a few that I took. Our "photographer" Kayla took a ton of pictures and I will be getting them later so here are a few that I took. Thanks to everyone that came. We had a great time. Nash took a minute but did dig into his cake and even fed mommy a bite. The cakes were wonderful (not only cute but tasty). All and all a great party, good times had by all. Nash is still asleep from all the fun he had.

1 comment:

Big Fan of Trace,Gracie, and Nash said...

You did such a great job on your little man's birthday party.He is the sunshine in so many of our lives. You, my baby girl, are an awsome mom! XOXOXO