Today, Sadie is 12 years old. I can't believe it. I got him for my 16th birthday when he was just a little puppy. He has been a good dog. He still has a lot of spunk but is obviously getting older. He can hardly hear now which has gone down hill the last couple of years. He has been pretty healthy so far and I am thankful for that. He was my child before Nash. He has been really good with Nash so far even though I am sure Nash gets on his nerves some. Nash likes to put his head on Sadie (in a sweet way), pet him, and try to kiss him. Lately he has discoverd his collar. Sadie lets him until he gets tired of it and then goes about his way. Anyways, Happy Birthday Sadie! We love you!
1 comment:
We love you to Sadie! I have some pictures of you and a video of the night your momma got you from her dad on her 16th birthday. All I can say is that you have made my babygirl very, very happy and us as well. Chris has been a very good "dad" to you and I know you guys have grown into one "big' happy family. XOXOXO
Post a Comment