Tuesday, June 30, 2009

random goings on

-my car got hammered today by golf ball sized hail and now has dings all over it. why do I think this shouldn't happen to me? why I am I so upset over it? Only thing I can think of is it's MY car and MY paid for car and I don't want MY car to be dinged up and I don't want to hassle with it. Selfish right? It could be a lot worse. (I'll get over it and deal with it)
-we are leaving for FL this weekend and I have the chore of packing up the house for all the stuff Nash needs and I am worried I will forget something.
- Also concerned about the car ride with Nash (like 10 hours in the car-my dinged up car). don't know how that will go but will find out soon enough.
-There have been certain things about a few people that really get on my nerves. I don't mean to sound rude but you know what I mean. There are people that you know and like but there are things/quirks/habits about them that really irritate you or at least that is my experience and it wouldn't help to say anything because this is just a part of who they are and probably won't change just because you said something so you just have deal with it the best you can. (vague, I know but this has been the case here lately in a few people I know and has been bugging me)
-a friend of mine experienced a horrible tragedy in her family and they are going through such a tough time that I can not imagine. There's only so much I can do (pray, be supportive, and listen) but I feel so helpless and know I really can't do much to make the pain go away.
-Nash has been standing up for longer amounts of time unasisted. I know he can walk if wanted it to but he does not know that yet.
-Nash loves his wagon rides and they have been becoming somewhat of a daily routine. once in the morning and once at night for about 10-15 mins. each. He smiles so big when I go to put him in it and is waving "bye bye" as we go to get in it.
-I am anxiously awaiting seeing Nash's one year pictures that he just had done and checking several times a day to see if they are ready to view yet.
-on certain days of my work week a certain co-worker keeps the air freezing and I end up hovering around the heater or going outside to warm up when it is over 90 degrees outside. I know I am cold natured and probably everyone isn't freezing but it is just odd to have to warm up when it is so stinking hot out.
-I got a Blackberry and traded my Vu in and I LOVE IT.
-Recently discovered I am allergic to cantalouple. my whole mouth itches like crazy when I eat it. that's a weird feeling.
-I did venture out to target to return my items for the third time and decided to play it on the safe side and get a gift card. (why is this such and ordeal for me? ........I know because I am anal about certain things and like things a certain way and when they aren't I get really frustrated which probably could explain a lot of other things in this list that is bothering me at the moment For the most part I do a good job of hiding my craziness. I think.)

No comments: