Warning Rant to Follow:
How come it is okay for you to say to me you are so skinny you need to eat something (repeatedly) but if I were to say to you (and never would by the way) "you are a fatty and you could use to miss a few meals" it is not okay??? I just don't get it. As if it is not offensive to me for someone to imply that I starve myself to be thin which is so not the case at all. Just like it would be offense to a bigger person to imply they just eat all the time and/or are lazy which may or may not be the case. With all that said I smile politely, say a comment to take up for myself and then quickly leave but inside I am furious and I want to say "just because I don't have a humongous gut like you do does not mean I do not eat". So, there you go. (rant over)
No comments:
Post a Comment