Nash and I had a rough first Mother's Day. It started at 12 am this morning with him up crying and not being able to calm him down for a good hour. This morning when he did get up he drank his bottle and then threw up like the exorcist! Nice. He has been running a fever, coughing, sneezing, and fussy today. He did give me a gift, the Willow Tree figurine and a gift card. Not the best Mother's Day ever. I would of liked to been able to go to church, have us dressed nice and take better pictures, and for him to have had a better day and felt better but oh well. I guess mommas always have to be mommas and take care of their babies regardless of what day it is.
1 comment:
oh no! poor nashey nash!!! hope he gets to feeling better. it's so sad when they vomit, right?
Post a Comment