Nash is 11 months old today on Mother's Day. He is growing and learning so much. Some of his new things are: he is pulling and standing up on EVERYTHING, he is trying his hardest to walk, he walks around the coffee table and back and forth from the couch to the coffee table, he has been able to crawl up the stairs but only with mom right behind him or he certianly would fall, he now has four teeth (two on top and two 0n the bottom which he likes to grind), he likes to go to people more now, he gives hugs a lot, he has said (that I know he knew what he was saying) "mama, dog dog, ball, and bye bye", he likes to make a weird smacking noise, he likes to eat more table food, ummmmmmmm. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of now. I wanted to take some outside pics but it has been too rainy. Maybe we can do those next month.
1 comment:
Just looking at his gorgeous face makes me smile. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and the prettiest smile around.
Post a Comment