
Well, I did definitely freak out over the milk supply for what seems like nothing because things are much better the last couple of days. I think it because during the Christmas holiday I spent more time with Nash and maybe that increased it by nursing instead of pumping. The above picture was the first time Nash wore a hat. He was not crazy about it but it was really cold outside. This hat was his cousin Trace's and is way too small so today he got a new beanie and he couldn't be cuter in it (see the last picture). He is not crazy about it either but it will be nice to keep his head warm. Also, the other day I took Nash to lunch with me and he of course wanted what I had. I had a lemon in my tea and I usually do not like lemon in my tea so I let Nash try it and he loved it. My mom said I used to eat a lemon as a baby and did not make a face. He did the same thing and was real excited about it. Another thing, Nash started really talking lately and making new sounds like ga, da, and ma. Normally, he says "ah da" or "ah ga". He has a couple of times said "da da" and one time said "ma ma". I know he does not get the association yet but I love it. Can't wait until he calls me "ma ma". He will probably say "da da" first because that seems to come more natural to him. Chris and I are both practicing with him. Another cute thing he has done lately is when he is in his bath tub he sees the suds and tries to get them. He does not know why he can't grab them and his hand just goes straight through the water but he likes to try to get them. I know it is New Year's Day and I have not said much about it but it really is not that big of a holiday to us. We just ate pizza last night and watched a movie. I went to bed before midnight but it is wild how fast time flies. My little man will be 7 month old soon and I can't believe it.

Nash playing with what has become one of his favorite toys. I really didn't think it would because he really doesn't put the shapes in the holes but it sings and he likes he can play with what's inside and put them in and out of the cookie jar.

Too cute!!! Where do I sign him up to be a Gap Model or Gymboree Model? (lol)
1 comment:
I'm glad your milk supply is better. I know how stressful that can be. My supply is low right now. Hopefully it will be better soon. Makenna got a box that sings and you put blocks in it similar to Nash's and she loves it too.
Post a Comment