Friday, January 30, 2009

pictiures

I am starting early on teaching Nashers how to do the laundry!
I forgot about a bubble maker Nash had from one of his baby showers so we got it out. I made the mistake of having it low where it blew directly on his face and he did not like it. Now that it is up higher and blows down on him he likes it more.
He can get up on all fours and he bounces but as soon as he reaches for something his knees don't go with him so he falls down. He has been falling over more when he is sitting up because he is reaching for stuff he can't get. He will be into everything before we know it.
Nash and I went to Babies R Us today. He has been "needing" some bath toys and it is the first time I have really taken him toy shopping so we did it up right. He got a bath book, ocean animals, and some sport rubber duckies. Sadie likes the rubber duckies too. We also got some new sippy cups that are supposed to help him transition from the bottle or breast to the sippy cup. The spout is soft like. A friend of mine recommended it so we are going to try it out. As you can tell Nash likes his new toys!
Last weekend, Chris's friend's little girl Makenna came over to visit Nash. They got to play together. Nash was grabbing the fur on her coat probably because when we took Nash shopping with us after Christmas. Chris was holding him in line and there was a girl in front of us with one of those coats that has fur on the hood and Chris let and encouraged him to grab onto it. The girl never knew but Nash enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Cristi Walker said...

They look good together already!