
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.
Go make your own family sticker!
Update on the us: Nash is still clingy and seems not to be feeling great. His nose is not stopped up today though (yay!). He really hates the suction thing. No tooth yet. I think I have seen more than one white spot but I am not sure. The good thing is he has been sleeping all the way through the night for the last four nights. What's up with that? I'm not complaining though. I started feeling sick yesterday. Sore throat, feeling hot, sick to my stomach, and no energy. I've been laying around and not being very productive. It is kind of hard to with a clingy baby and no energy. Chris is home. (he's been gone a lot with games) So we are going to hang out and probably watch LOST that we DVR'd. I am missing my friend's little girl's first birthday party and I'm sad about it but I can't even imagine getting up enough engergy and going and Nash doing very well there. So there. Not much fun around these parts. Hopefully we will be 100% soon.
2 comments:
see? it was kind of fun right?
I did one of these, but we don't all fit when I try to post it on my blog. And I even have the baby still on the inside! I'm not going to say I've got too many pets, though...you'll never make me say it!
Post a Comment