Friday, January 9, 2009

7 Months Old





Can you believe it? Nash will be 7 months old tomorrow. He is so much fun these days. He has been talking a lot. Saying dada like crazy! Chris loves it. He says "he saw me first so he says my name first". He is learning and growing every day. He is such a sweet boy. He likes to cuddle, give hugs and kisses. I think he will be getting ready to crawl soon and probably would be if he were given the chance more. He bounces a lot with his legs and mainly scoots around (usually backwards). He loves his walker and can get around in it. His super cute outfit was a Christmas present from his big cousin Kayla. (I know I have posted a ton of pictures but it was hard for me to choose. )





2 comments:

katandkarl said...

awww these pics are adorable!

Cristi Walker said...

He is the cutest. Can you believe how fast time flies. It just seems like yesterday we were both pregnant. He is such a big boy now.