Nash always gets dressed up for church(khakis and button ups). Since he was little I like putting him in little polo's, especially at church. He always gets comments about him dressed like a "little man". They probably think he is dressed like this all the time! I think he is adorable in them. He looks like a Mini Daddy or Poppy!This weekend we went to a friend's son's first birthday party. She had a great idea of doing a little pool filled with balls and Nash loved it. It is weird to be be going to friend's kids' first birthdays that I was pregnant with. Makes me think of what we are going to do for his first birthday and amazed at how quickly time flies. I am thinking of a few ideas. I really don't want to think about it because I don't want him to be one already. I am trying to savor the moment. One of the highlights of the day was when a little girl who was almost one and not walking yet, out of nowhere, crawls over to an electric toy four wheeler she got for Lane and drove it quickly across the room, running over everything in her path and then finally stopping when she could not go any further.
With that said, including the birthday party we went to this weekend we have like five things to go to in the next month (showers and birthdays). Nash really enjoys going places and seeing people so I am looking forward to it but Saturday threw off our nap schedule. Not that we had definite schedule but he would take a couple of good naps during the day and then he would be in bed at 8:00. Yesterday since we were out and about he did not sleep as much as he normally does so he was in bed by 6:30. He woke up around 10:30 refusing to go back to sleep for about an hour and half. So today I thought we would stay home other than church and maybe he would get back into a "routine". He had a good nap before church. Afterwards he feel asleep in the car but then woke up when we got home. Took another pretty good nap not too long after we got home. Tonight he is in bed at 6:30 again. I much prefer the 8:00 bed time because a couple nights a week I work late and don't want him to be in bed when I get home. Also I am planning to take him to a basketball game this weekend and it's pretty hard to do if he is in bed by 6:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment