Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Nash rolled over
Yesterday, Nash rolled over. My mother-in-law was watching him. She said he was on his back on a blanket on the floor. She went to another room and came back and he was on his stomach. So, she had him do it again a few times I think. I was a little sad that I missed the first time. He has been getting on his side for quite a while but has not until yesterday made it to his stomach. He was kind enough to show me and his dad his new trick when we got home. It is insane how proud you are of you child rolling over! He is such a big boy. Before much longer he will be crawling! This Friday he will be four months old. Time is flying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment