Monday, October 6, 2008

I've decided to blog

I like reading other's people's blogs and think I have a lot to say sometimes and maybe this will be just the place to do it. I've decided to use the address Nash's mommy because that is a lot of what I do talk about and all that seems to be on my mind these days. So, this may just be me talking about being a mommy and all the ins and outs that go with it. I also take a lot of pictures so look out. You may get tired of hearing about Nash. I do think that motherhood, so far, has been life changing and this will give me an outlet for it. I am sure from time to time there will be other issues that come up that I would like to talk about. Even if no one else reads it, I think I will enjoy it. So I guess we will see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Horray! Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a lot of fun! I can't wait to read all about you and Nash and Chris and Sadie!

sdhorton said...

Awesome. I will be able to keep up with you on here too. I love your picture. I am not sure I want to leave mine up there with my line of work!!!