Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Funny Valentine



Every year around Valentine's Day, my husband has a basketball tournament where they often but not always play on the actual day which means we really can't plan what we are going to do. However, it really is not that big of a deal. We usually just do something on a different day which I prefer to avoid the crowd. I guess Valentine's Day is a little more exciting when you are dating anyways. I don't know maybe that is just me. I have baked him chocolate chip cookies that he has ate on this week and got a few things small things that he might like. He bought himself a shirt as my gift to him. We will probably go out to eat or something later. At least this year if I am alone on Valentine's Day, I will have my little man to keep me company. I have thought about going to a play place with him during the day to celebrate or do something outside of the house. We'll see. I am waiting to see how the tournament goes to see when Chris's team plays. Either way I will have two Valentine's dates this year!

1 comment:

katandkarl said...

aw man. those pics are ADORABLE.