Saturday, February 7, 2009

8 months on Feb. 10th


I was going to wait to post this one the actual day but oh well. These are this 8 month pics taken today. As you can see, he is happy boy. His new things are clapping and waving at people. He is also trying his hardest to figure out how to crawl forwards but is only going backwards so far. He is drinking and eating more. He really likes his new little puffs. He is still pretty talkative. He does not have teeth yet but has several white spots on his bottom gum so they are coming. One seems to be really close. Hope you enjoy the sweet pics of my little man as much as I do! Stay tuned for cute Valentine's Day pics.


1 comment:

Big Fan of Trace,Gracie, and Nash said...

Nash, how do you get cuter and cuter as the days go by? Thank you for the Valentine "card". I LOVE IT. It's on my frig and it makes me :). I love you little man.