I have been thinking about things I am interested in but maybe don't have the natural ability or haven't had the opportunity, time, or the motivation to do anything about. I guess their are certian people that have gifts, talents, experience, or the knowledge about things that I wish I had. A lot of times, I say if I can just have that part of that person's brain or ability that would be nice. Maybe in my lifetime I could do some of these but some are probably not all are realistic. (in no real order)
1. to be able to garden
2.to be able to cook
3. to be able to travel
4. to be able to sing
5. to be ble to play the piano
6. to have a Ph.D.
7. to have a specialty
8. to be able to run a marathon
9. to be crafty
10. to go on mission trips (as an adult)
11. to volunteer
12. spend more time reading
13. have a pool
14. be more knowlegable in a lot of areas (Bible, politics, my profession)
Right now, I am pretty content being a wife and mom. I have always wanted to be a wife and mom so that tops the chart for me right now. Maybe some of these other things will come along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment