Saturday, November 8, 2008

5 Months Old (November 10th)



Nash will be 5 Months on Monday November 10th. He is such a sweet boy and so fun. I take pictures every month. Especially in his baseball glove chair to see how big he is getting. The diaper one is during the wardrobe change which he hates but was distracted by the tv. I like his chubby little self so I thought that was a good one. He has been a good boy and really has liked all his new food except for carrots. He has been sleeping better since his 4 month appointment and has started taking a lot of naps during the day. He is still blowing bubbles and squealing. He also can set up for a few minutes before falling over. This Friday he got his first pedicure while I was getting my hair cut. I hate to cut his toe nails and a lady from the salon said she would do it. He of course was ate up by all the women in the salon. He enjoyed it. He likes to watch me dry my hair because he sees my hair flying all over the place. I also started wrapping Christmas presents last night (I know I'm crazy) but Nash enjoyed it. It gave him a taste of what Christmas is going to be like for him. He got to play with the left over paper and put it in his mouth. We are supposed to eat dinner with a friend of mine from grad school and her little girl tonight. It will be the first time they have met. He is going to have a lot of little girls to choose from but mommy is going to be the only girl in his life for a while!!! I love my sweet little boy!









2 comments:

Cristi Walker said...

What size clothes does he wear?

sdhorton said...

He's in 3-6 right now but probably won't be much longer until he is in 6-9.