Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Feeling like DO DO
First of all, my visitor has been on its way since Monday and is expected any day now. Which by the way seems to be much worse since not having it for almost a year. So I am crampy, lower back hurts, and moody. Then yesterday started having a sore throat and feeling feverish. It came out of no where and got bad fast. So this morning I got in with my doctor who said I have the beginings of Strep Throat. Lovely! If the other wasn't enough and Thanksgiving being tomorrow. So, I took the day off, Dr's orders, started anti-biotics, and trying to pretend I don't feel as bad as I do. Also, this year we are having Thanksgiving at my house so the family who has not can see our new house. Thankfully my mother-in-law and husband have done A LOT to get everything ready. Just hoping that tomorrow I am feeling somewhat better so I am not rude to our guests. Thankfully, Nash has been a good boy and played and we have taken a couple of naps together. I hate being sick, espically on a holiday (Nash's first Thanksgiving). Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry for the downer, just had to get it out. Good news is I am off of work all the way until Tuesday so I am hoping to be able to start decorating for Christmas (if I am feeling better).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment