The kids enjoyed the swing. The funniest thing was Hanah falling asleep while swinging and had to be taken in for a nap because she didn't get one earlier that day. Nash loved the swing and conquered the slide. He was able to climb up the latter all by himself for the first time.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Grad School Girls
My good friend from grad school Cristina and her family came into town for the holiday. It has been about three years since I saw her last. The last time was when I saw her daughter Isabel when she was a couple of months old. So, we got together at Lindsay's house. It was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed playing with each other and it was nice to catch up with old friends and be able to talk social work ends and outs with each other.
From left to right: Nash, Me, Lindsay, Amy, Cristina, Hanah (Lindsay's daughter), and Isabel (Cristina's daughter).
The kids enjoyed the swing. The funniest thing was Hanah falling asleep while swinging and had to be taken in for a nap because she didn't get one earlier that day. Nash loved the swing and conquered the slide. He was able to climb up the latter all by himself for the first time.
The kids enjoyed the swing. The funniest thing was Hanah falling asleep while swinging and had to be taken in for a nap because she didn't get one earlier that day. Nash loved the swing and conquered the slide. He was able to climb up the latter all by himself for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AAHHH, how much fun! I wish I would have known and Lane and I could have joined you guys!
Amy-For some reason I thought you would be at your mom's for the weekend. I didn't know I was going to get to go either until later. It was fun though.
Post a Comment