A side note: Nash and I went to the concession stand to get a hot dog for him and me a coke. He kept saying "Mommy's coke". The guy at the concession stand said "You're his mom?". I said proudly "yes". He said "I thought you were his big sister". I was shocked and responded with "how old do you think I am?". He said, "19". Wow. 19. I told him I will be 29 in a couple of months. He was amazed.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
YAY BASEBALL!
We went to the a baseball game today because Chris's friend is a coach of the Springdale Harbor baseball team and they played today in the state championship against Van Buren. Nash was very excited to go to the "geme".
He kept saying "Yay Baseball!".
You might ask, what was he so excited about? Oh just the guy pitching the ball. That's it. Not anyone hitting ball or scoring. Just a basic ball or strike pitch. After every pitch he would make this face (don't know what is up with his tongue sticking out), clap his hands and say "YAY BASEBALL!" It was too funny and super cute. He had every one's attention around us.

As you can tell, he had a great time but the game started at noon which is pretty close to his nap time so we only stayed for about an hour. I knew it was time to go when Nash started asking for his blankie and pass and asking to go "night night".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment