Friday, May 21, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Today I had the bright idea of breaking out the new family pool that I got for Nash and I or whoever to play in. Also I wanted to get some sun and it was a good day for it. Nash didn't too much care for the pool but did have fun doing other things such as..
eating a popsicle

coloring


with side walk chalk



bating the bubbles




trying to eat the bubbles






catching a bubble





2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is too cute. I absolutely love his hair.

Hey, did Nash play a lot with that water station thing last summer? I'm on the fence about it. Sadie loves to play in the dogs' water bowls, so I think it might be good to redirect her water interest onto the front porch or something...

sdhorton said...

Yes. Nash loves the water table and did last year too.