So after talking to Brooke about some much need
tomato advice, I took her advice and
separated some of my
tomato plants and put them in individual pots. I am excited about this little project and hope it works out well. I thought it would be a fun thing for Nash and I to do together.

Nash enjoyed it too.

He loved filling up the pots with dirt. I would scoop it up and let him dump it in each pot.

Nash was such a good helper. He kept saying "I help momma, I help".

We ended up with seven tomato plants. Once they start getting bigger, I plan on giving several of them a way. I also kept the tin with all the plants in them in case one of the new ones don't work out. Thanks again Brooke for you tips! I will keep you posted on how they turn out.

Nash enjoyed driving his car in the left over dirt that was split.
No comments:
Post a Comment