Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a pretty good Mother's Day. We went to church, ate with Chris's Mom and Dad afterwards, and then later that day we had my mom and brother and sister-in-law and neice and nephew over for dinner. A busy but good day other than Chris not feeling well. Last year Nash was sick. So, so far both of my Mother's Days someone was sick. (last year Nash threw up Mother's Day morning). Here are some pictures from the day.

Nash with his cousins eating at the kids' table.
Nash and I before church.
my gift: a watch I wanted and a home made card.










The following was the absolute high light of my Mother's Day. See the adorable little boy in the front left with a white polo on clapping. That's my sweet little guy's first singing appearance at church. I was kind of surprised by this because he is up there with his Sunday School class. He is supposed to start this class when he is 2 but has been in it since he was 18 months because he does much better in there. They have sang in front of the church before but normally he doesn't participate because he is so young. He got up there today and danced and clapped and tried to sing the songs. It was absolutely ADORABLE. I fought back tears the whole time. I was one proud momma.





(Picture was taken with Chris's Iphone because I was not expecting it but glad I got a picture of it.)



1 comment:

Big Fan of Trace,Gracie, and Nash said...

oh I wish I had been there to see the little man singing about Jesus! Love you little man!