Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Fun Day at Fun Land

Today, we went to Fun Land for my sweet little cousin Ali's 4th birthday party. Here's the birthday girl as we are singing happy birthday to her.
My aunt made her carousel cake. Isn't it awesome! It even spins.

On the way over there I told Nash we are going to go to Ali's birthday party and ride some rides. He stated "ride some rides some rides". I said "yes we are going to ride some rides" and ride some rides we did. Nash loved it. He and his cousin Gracie rode all the rides together.






































Nash liked all the rides and wasn't scared at all. Well all but this one. Nash's face looked like this most of this roller coaster ride. It went a little faster than he or I expected. He liked it though and clapped when he got off . (or maybe he was clapping because he got off. who knows.)

















4 comments:

katandkarl said...

ummmm that looks AWESOME!

sdhorton said...

kat-it was awesome. Nash loved it. We'll have to go there soon for a play date.

Unknown said...

Okay, woah. They let kids that small on rides? I'm usually not much of a worrier, but these pictures have my heart a-racin! It looks like they had fun, though! Where is this place?

sdhorton said...

Brooke-it totally did mine too but they did great. I think they have to be 36 inches tall and most of the rides buckle them in. I don't know if Nash would have done it without his big cousin. It is at Fun Land in Burns Park accross from the old rocket slide.