
The older Nash gets the harder it is to get his and Sadie's picture together because Nash likes to pull his hair. So this is not the best picture but the only one I could get the other day.

Nash is working on pulling up. He starts by giving the coffee table post a big bear hug and then...

uses that hug to pull up. He gets up on his knees but has not gotten to his feet yet. I'm scared he is going to bump his head or his eye on the corner of the table. I'm sure that's coming.

I have been hoping for some snow this year to stick and last night's snow was the best we have gotten. So, first thing this morning I dressed Nash warmly and took his picture on what was left of it. As you can tell, he was not crazy about it and seemed to wonder why he was outside in the cold on the cold ground. It was only for a minute though to get a picture of his "first snow".
1 comment:
I just wanna squeeze him to pieces! I love his beautiful smile when he was pulling up! He's growing up too fast!!!I love this "little man" so much.xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment