Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Laptop

I broke down and got a new laptop. Thanks for your comments. It really did help my decision. I got a Toshiba. For those of you that like all the specifics. It has a X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-70, 3GB SDRAM, 250 HDD, 15.4 inch widescreen TrueBrite Display, 802.11 b/g wireless, DVD SuperMulti with Labelfash. I only know that because the sticker is still on it. I barely know what that stuff means. Basically, it is not the bottom of the line but not the top either and good enough for what I need it for. It was between this one and the HP and we went with this one because it had a good graphics card. In my opinion, it was very reasonably priced (would not of gotten it if it weren't). I also have made some progess on orgainizing things. I met with my aunt who walked me through the program to store my pictures. I got all my pictures on my external hard drive and hooked up to my compter. I have installed the software on this laptop. I just have to get my pictures on here and organized. I am excited about it and will be much more excited once it is completely organized.

No comments: