



Nash will be 9 months old on March 10th. My little boy is getting to be a big boy. His new things are; pointing, loves to clap, loves the bath tub and splashing water everywhere, sleeping really good, he has perfected getting to a sitting position from a crawling position, he has gone forward a couple times but still prefers backwards and sideways, he now uses the walker the right way (one foot at a time versus two feet lunges), he loves to stand up and hold on to the coffee table, he is able to semi-walk (take a couple of steps) holding on to the coffee table, and is trying his hardest to pull up. He has his 9 month check up on Friday March 13th so it will be interesting to see how much he has grown. He is such a happy, funny,
lovable little boy.
2 comments:
He is the happiest baby I have ever seen! I think he realizes just how much he is loved by his mommmy and daddy! Thank you God for this precious little man!
I can't believe how old he is already! He's just the cutest thing!
Post a Comment