Tuesday, March 10, 2009
aaannnnd we're off!
Tonight Nash showed us that he mastered the skill of the standard forward crawl. This has been a long time coming. Previously, he has made a few forward motions but would give up or really not know what to do. I was excited about those first acomplishments but it was nothing like this. His Elmo phone was being dangled like a carrot on a stick by his mean ol mommy and it totally worked. He ended up going like five feet forward to get that Elmo phone. He has been practicing the forward motion for a while and has not perfected it until tonight. He even showed his dad when he got home. (by the way after sleeping 11 hours last night, only sleeping a little over an hour total today, he has finally gone to bed which is totally not any where near his norm) I guess he knew he was going to do something big tonight on his 9 month birthday and I am so glad I was here for it. Wonderful times. Made my day! Now it is way past my bed time as I normally go to bed when he normally does, a couple of hours ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeaaaaaaaa! that is so so so so exciting.
I knew it wouldn't be long! I can't wait to see the little man in "drive" rather than "reverse".
xoxoxo
Post a Comment