Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nash's new face







The past few nights Nash has been making this weird face. He opens his mouth, his lips pucker up, he squints his eyes or blinks them over and over, but NO sound comes out of his mouth and he just keeps his face that way or makes the face over and over. I tried to take some pictures of this tonight so you all can see. So, here are the ones I got. The first one probably gives you the best idea of what we see. The others are a little close up. We finally realized tonight that he is doing it because he's tired. As shortly after he makes this face, he starts wiping his little eyes. I guess it is like a yawn that just gets stuck.






1 comment:

katandkarl said...

tee hee. a yawn that gets stuck. i like it. HE. IS. SO. CUTE.