Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lane's 2nd Birthday Party



The Birthday Boy.
Lane is my good friend Amy's son. Amy and I met in graduate school and have remained good friends and even kind of work together. At least for the same agency. I remember going to Amy's house after she had Lane and I was a few months pregnant then. I was holding Lane and secretly hoping I was going to be having a boy.
We had a great time at the party. Now realizing that Nash is at the age that he doesn't understand that the toys aren't his. He did pretty good until Lane opened his Elmo card that we got him and Nash wanted it. Nash and I had a good time. Lane is such a sweet and fun kid. He got very excited over his toys and is very sociable. He comes to me a lot and I haven't even been around him all that much. At one point he grabbed my hand and walked me around the house. He also wanted me to help him open some of his presents.
They are buddies. Amy and I haven't really gotten them together much but they really like each other and do have fun together when we do hang out. Lane was saying "Nash" a lot before we got there. They hugged and even kissed goodbye. We are going to have to get them together more often.
He loved the cake. Nash's chin just made it to the table.
all the kiddos at the table eating cake and ice cream.

2 comments:

AA said...

Super cute! We had a great time at the party. Thanks for coming! We should plan a playdate.

katandkarl said...

:) Nash looks like he enjoyed his cake!