Monday, January 18, 2010

play dates

I have been absent from the blog lately. We've had other sad family things going on. I thought I would post for now about the fun things going on though. Nash has had a couple of fun play dates. Today we met up with Amy and her son Lane calling it a play date and just going to the park but it turned into a photo shoot (which was really our plan anyways). Here are a couple of outtakes from the day.
This would be Nash as "Linus" dragging his blankie around with his paci as it was about time to go and he was getting tired. I don't mind the blankie so much but got to get that boy less dependent on the paci. He has been using it so much lately he is developing a paci rash. (not a proud mommy moment)

This is by far my favorite picture yet. I was below the window playing peek a boo with the boys while Amy was snapping pictures and we got this jewel. Much more pics to come from the photo shoot. If you are interested in Amy taking pics for you check out her blog at http://www.amyaukesphotography.blogspot.com/.
These two were from Friday. We met up with our usual Friday play date with Kat and Nate. The skating rink had this indoor thing where the kids could bring their ride on toys and ride on the rink with them. It was utter madness. Kids running everywhere, stealing each others ride on things (Nash and Nate were no exception), Nate trying to run out the door, Nash venturing off a lot further from mommy than he ever has before. Complete with lunch at the great chic fil a. All in all, a lot of fun.




(case in point, Nash with Nate's toy)
I have no idea where his turtle was at this point. I saw several kids riding it while we were there. I was just glad to get one sort of decent picture of these two wild boys together. They have become fast friends.



No comments: