The creek was pretty frozen and with snow in it.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Another Snow Day(s)
So we got another snow day or days as the snow/ice is still everywhere today. Friday morning the sleet woke my little man up at 5am hitting his window. Then we got a call from Chris's school that they were closed. I was not that crazy about having a snow day on my day off but it turned out nice just having a low key day with the Chris and Nash. All day yesterday we didn't get out because it didn't sound fun to get out with sleet/ice/snow mixture coming down pretty hard at times. So this morning there was a nice layer of snow on top of the sleet and ice so I thought I would take Nash out to explore.
And explore he did. This boy walked all the way down our street, up hills, around corners, in people's yard, and trying to go up this monster hill by our house that even as we watched a few minutes earlier a car was not successful at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment