Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Day!!!

Our snow day started bright and early when Chris got a call from his school that they were closed at 5 something this morning. Nash woke up early. Chris went to Shipley's to get doughnuts. Nash enjoyed his doughnut holes this morning. I didn't find out until close to 7 that my work was closed but was pretty sure it would be.
Nash and I got out early before there were four wheelers and everything else out to look at the snow. He liked walking around in it and could tell there was something different about it but didn't really try to play in it. He got cold so we did not stay out too long. The sidewalk and streets are covered but the grass isn't. You can't tell in the pictures but it was snowing when we went out.
I thought the house looked pretty with snow on the roof.



Nash standing at the end of our street.


2 comments:

katandkarl said...

hahahan - i was annoyed about the snow day! it's my "day off" and N's school was CLOSED.

sdhorton said...

Kat-I thought about that yesterday. This Thursday I have the day off and it is supposed to snow again so I will feel the same way if we get another one.