Tuesday, August 4, 2009

baby steps

For the past week and a half or so Nash started taking a couple of steps and by a couple of steps I mean literally two steps and then down he goes. We have been working with him and trying to encourage him to walk more. Chris calls me today at work and says guess what Nash did. He said "he took like 15 steps and I videoed it". I thought it was great that he videoed it and was kind of in shock and disbelief so I ran out of the office for a few minutes to see it for myself. Chris showed me the video and Nash did a few nice reenactments and I was so excited to see it for myself.
I have always heard people say "he will just take off walking one day" and he did. It was so cool and it won' t be any time now before he is walking all over the place. He is a fast walker just like he is a fast crawler so I will really have my hands full. He seems to get distracted though and that is when he goes down. I was pretty impressed and proud to see him go from a couple of steps to walking across the room.
Unfortunately I don't know how or have the right equipment to put the video online right now but if and when I do I will post it too. Yay Nash! He's such a big boy and I'm a proud mama bear!

No comments: