Cute: Chris got this guitar from a friend today and was playing it and showing Nash how to play it. He really liked it and was interested in trying it himself.

and Not So Cute:

Nash was walking and turned around and fell into the column in our dinning room and immediately there was a blue line on his check. This blue line has turned redish bluish purplish and has grown in size. It looks awful and by far is his worst battle scar yet. (this picture does not do it justice). Poor baby.
2 comments:
oh no! poor little man. i hope it doesn't slow him down too much (ha.)
so sorry we missed out on Saturday AM.
Ooooh, I was so hoping it wouldn't end up on the blog. I hate to see our little man hurt. Kisses from Grandma little man. I can't wait to spend the day with you!
Post a Comment