Wednesday, August 5, 2009

curly

In the front.......




AND THE BACK..........



This is so strange to me because about a month ago when we had his one year pictures done he had one wave in the front and that was it. Then the front started getting thicker and curlier and now it's spread to the back.
I'm not going to lie at first the thought of him having curly hair I was not crazy about it. It seemed like he would have crazy uncontrollable hair but now I love it and think it's adorable. Still trying to figure out exactly where it came from. Chris and I both had straight hair as kids but it got sort of wavy as an adult but nothing like his. Nash's Grandpa John had curly hair as a kid and so did his Poppy so that is all we have been able to put together.
I am planning on letting it grow until it is uncontrollable. Chris and I saw this little boy about 3 or so that had long hair that was curly on the ends and he was too cute. We both said we would love for Nash's hair to be like that. We will see.

1 comment:

Big Fan of Trace,Gracie, and Nash said...

I think everything about Nash is adorable!!! And I love his curls.
:)